I don’t think there is a “little history” of Prague.
Here is a list of events in the 20th Century to bring you up to date. It would benefit you to research Prague History from it’s beginning so you can understand the tours and why there were so many wars, mostly over religion and land.
– The Austro-Hungarian empire falls in 1918 and Prague becomes the capital of independent
– Prague Castle becomes the seat of the first president of Czechoslovakia, Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk.
– Prague becomes close with Paris between WWI and WWII.
– Prague and the rest of the country are occupied by Nazi Germany during World War II (1939-1945).
– The Prague Uprising and liberation by the Soviet Red Army end World War II in 1945.
– The Communist Party seizes power after the February 25, 1948 coup d’etat.
– Alexander Dubček, secretary of the Communist Party, attempts to create “socialism with a human
– face”, culminating in the spring of 1968 (“Prague Spring”).
– “Prague Spring” fails and five Warsaw Pact member countries invade Czechoslovakia on August 21,
– The Velvet Revolution starts in Prague on November 17, 1989 and brings an end to communism.
– Czechoslovakia becomes a democratic country.
– Václav Havel, former dissident, is elected president in the country’s first democratic elections
– in January 1990.
– Czechoslovakia splits into two independent countries, Czech Republic and Slovakia on January 1,
– 1993. Prague becomes the capital of the Czech Republic.
– Václav Havel is elected first president of the Czech Republic in January 1993.
– The Czech Republic joins NATO in 1999.
– In 2002, the Czech Republic is approved to become a member of the European Union.
– The Czech Republic is accepted into the European Union on May 1, 2004.
Transportation from the Airport to the Metro is easy. You can buy a bus ticket at the airport that will take you to the metro and from there find your stop. If you are going downtown you can take the rout I took. It is reported that Taxi service from the airport cannot be trusted. If public transportation doesn’t bother you follow my directions. They do have Uber. We used the train and bus service for our travels.
Go either to the information desk or Kiosk Using Credit Card and buy a ticket. I recommend stopping at the tourist information desk regardless and get a map.
Helpful hint: Switch to English on the kiosk so you can read along
Take Bus 119 Validate Ticket when you get on the bus
Last Stop Transfer to the Metro
I stayed at an AirB&B with Empirent. +420 601 159 132. There were six of us and we didn’t have any issues.
The Strahov Library
Královská kanonie premonstrátů na Strahově
Strahovské nádvoří 1/132
CZ 118 00 Prague
Book a private tour
Take the train
Renaissance beauty, this well-preserved town is firmly established on the tourist trail of the Czech Republic and popular as a day trip from Prague. Things to do in Cesky Krumlov include visiting the castle, exploring the medieval town centre with its 18th-century Plague Column and hiking up to the Chapel on the Mountain of the Cross.
Kunta Hora (Day trip or half day)
Outside Prague: take the train to Kutná Hora and go see St. Barbara’s Cathedral have lunch
WINE O´CLOCK SHOP
CA$H ONLY make a reservation.
PRAHA 1 – STARE MESTO
Ice Pub Prague
Make a reservation
110 00 Praha 1
District: Staré město
Telephone: +420 222 221 111
The Czech Republic is known for its beer and sometimes it’s even cheaper than a bottle of water. One of the most memorable things to do in the Czech Republic is to delve into heart of this golden brew at the Plzeňský Prazdroj Brewery (Pilsner Urquell Brewery) in the town of Plzen. Explore the 10-km long cellar tunnels, once used to store beer, try a golden-hued Pilsner, then visit the Brewery Museum set in the Plzen’s original brewing-house.
Black Angels Bar!
So, so good.
You have to make a reservation
Live Jazz music Bar
https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/help-me-find-a-title-for-my-essay/3/ help with writing a poem that rhymes stomach upset due to abilify source centro polispecialistico roma assignment help essay cause and effect essay examples on divorce https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/loseing-wieght-with-cytomel-synthroid/13/ a short account of the destruction indies essay checker papers on green computing https://heystamford.com/writing/buying-fashionable-clothes-is-wasteful-ielts-essay/8/ felex pasta dosaggio viagra here side effects of lipitor 10 mg long term efffects of viagra source get link go https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/essays-on-human-evolution/17/ follow https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/area-of-expertise-essay/26/ viagra from canada reviews https://internexus.edu/published/14th-sep-hindi-diwas-essay/51/ viagra 50mg filmtabletten 12 st ck argumentative essay on hip hop fda approval cialis prostate https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/does-music-affect-plant-growth-research-paper/29/ how long does a headache last after taking viagra ccot essay charts i love animals essay critical essays equus play https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/precio-pastilla-viagra-colombia/100/ Restaurants/ Reservations are needed at all restaurants
Kampa Group Excellent!
$20-$40 USD per Entre
Great View of Charles Bridge
Italian on the river on a docked river boat. Looks like an amazing View.
Terasa U Zlate’ Studne’
Amazing view sit on Patio Maybe an earlier dinner nite or lunch. Rooftop terrace of The Golden Well Hotel
Malostransky Hostinec/U Dvou Pánů
Lunch Excellent Choice
Overlooks the castle
We had an excellent walking tour, I highly recommend it.